Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Walgreens deal!

Another deal I found at Walgreens tonight!!!!

Johnson & Johnsons Body Care (this is the newer product for adults, not babies)....my local store had some samples introducing this product for $.99.
There is a coupon out there (I am so sorry to say that I can't find the date it was in the paper, but its been in the last couple of weeks) for $1.00 off and it does not exclude trial sizes.....so this is FREE and a MONEYMAKER!!!!!
(this was not a sale price, its the regular price so if you don't make it out tomorrow for this, don't worry it should still be there on Sunday as long as they don't run out! Mine were in a basket close to cosmetics)

I had a great shop at Walgreens tonight. I have had a couple of people ask me about shopping late in the week and them being out of products. If you see something that you really want and the shelf is empty, just ask! I have found that one of the Walgreens I shop at is not the best at restocking.....and I really wanted that Lipton tea, so I saw a manager and asked him and sure enough he brought a big box out!!!!!

Also I have had several of you ask me about how I organize my coupons (which I hope to share on here very soon) and this is why I like my coupons clipped and filed in my binder! If you didn't have them with me, I would have missed out on this deal since it wasn't advertised!!! And I was able to get 6 of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment