Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just a couple of things......

*Did you know that you can subcribe to this blog and have it sent directly to your inbox? Just look on the right hand side and enter your email address....an email will come to your inbox every day with ALL the posts I made that day. This way you don't have to remember to check it every single day!

*Have you noticed the Coupon Acronyms I added? Couponing can be a world of its own, so on the right hand side you will find a list of acronyms if your scroll down. If you see an abbreviation that you don't know, just scroll down and find it on the list.

*Also, several of you have shown interest in attending a class about couponing, I am going to start working on getting some materials together and possibly getting a class together. If you think you are interested, send me an email or leave me a comment and let me know who you are!!!!!

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or if you find any good deals that you want to share!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment