Friday, May 1, 2009

Crib Recalls

I know this has nothing to do with using coupons, but I just got the notice this morning that many cribs have been recalled. I have already talked with 2 other twin mommy friends and all 3 of us have these cribs! Check HERE to see if your crib has been recalled. They will mail you a package telling you how to dissassemble your crib and you have mail parts of it back. Then they will mail you a voucher to get a new crib. The bad part is that there will be about a 2 week time period that you won't have a crib at all! If you are like me, my boys are too big for pack and plays. We have the Peapod Plus that we use to travel, but I really hate to make them sleep in that for 2 weeks! They said that some stores will let you buy a crib now out of pocket and then when you get the voucher go back to the store with your receipt and they will refund you. I would call before you do this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment