Friday, May 29, 2009

Updates

Ok, so as you have noticed I have been MIA for a while now. Let me tell you whats going on (aside from having 2 year old twins that are potty training!!!!)
I started out this blog trying to go full force and providing list for all my favorite stores. It was taking ALOT of time. I was spending more time on this computer putting together list than I was with my family....and thats not good....especially since this is not something I am getting a paycheck for!
I had to allow myself a break and time to decide what I want to do.
Here is my plan for now.
I will continue to post coupons that I find or great specials. I will not be posting full lists for every store at this time. There are SO many other great blogs out there that already do that, that I want to direct you to those for right now. But please don't leave my blog altogether! I will still be posting things daily that I find.
I am thinking that I might post my top 5 favorite deals at each store? And maybe a full list for my favorite store of the week. How does that sound to you all? Let me know what stores you would like to see the most.
I might start doing more full lists down the road, but right now I think this is the best thing for me to do and still spend time with my precious family too!! I hope you all understand!

Here are some of my other favorite sites:
http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/
http://www.couponmom.com/
With these 2 sites, you are sure to find a complete list of all you favorite stores!

Please leave me some feedback!!!!!

1 comment: