Sunday, March 29, 2009

Awesome deals this week!

I wanted to encourage you all to take a look at your sale ads this week! There are some great deals to be found! I will be posting some deals for Walgreens in a moment. I had a great shop there today!
But first I wanted to tell you that my 2 favorite places to shop are Kroger and CVS. However, I won't be able to share any deals from them for a couple of weeks. I am signed up with a site that you have to pay and they give you the list for the stores of your choice. As long as I am still with that site, I can't share the deals. It was a great way to get me started on learning how to shop the smart way, but now that I have the hang of it, I will be dropping it. Until then, I will say that you all are free to comment HERE with any deals that you find at CVS or Kroger.
I am telling you that CVS is my new best friend! That store has some awesome savings!!!! I will be posting more about how to shop at CVS hopefully this week.

The most important thing to remember is to combine a sale with a coupon! That equals the greatest deal!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment