Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Starting a New Adventure!

Several of you have asked, so I am finally taking on this new adventure! I am starting this blog, just to share what I have learned about 'smart shopping'! I plan on sharing some tips and advice on using coupons, shopping sales, any good deals I come across and any other maving-saving ideas I have!
I welcome you to share with me any great deals you find and I'll be sure to post them for everyone. Please leave comments to let me know if you find this to be helpful or not!

Most of you know how excited I get when it comes to couponing and saving all the money I can! I love being a stay at home mom, and I think of saving money as my 'job' to help my family out and to be a good steward with the money that God has given us.

I look foward to sharing everything I know with you all!

1 comment:

  1. Yipeee! I look forward to all of your coupon wisdom to be shared :)!

    ReplyDelete