Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Childrens Place Outlet

Do you have a Childrens Place outlet near you??? If you do, RUN..don't walk, as fast as you can!!!
Yesterday, we were heading for an outdoor family outing when I realized the boys didn't have a hat in the van (any other time we would have 10 different ones in there!) So, we dropped by the outlet to pick up a hat for them....and I saw some great deals on winter clothes. I was really sad that I didn't have time to shop, but I had 2 very anxious 2 year olds waiting in the car for me!
All their winter clothes were on sale for $2.99....you can't even shop consignment prices for that!!!!! Things I saw in the boys dept were: sweaters, hoodie sweatshirts, button ups, nice pants, wind pants, thermal graphic shirts.....all $2.99! Some of these clothes we had this winter and loved them all and they held up great (like their products always do!)
I am going to try to make it back up there this week and do some shopping for next winter.
They also had several of their spring clothes on sale too (not for $2.99, but still on sale)

Let me know if you find any good deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment